Monday, February 28, 2011

Me Doing Things, Wanna Come?

Hey! Two things I'll be performing in this week, one day after another. Wanna come? It's like a Liz Fest. Well, I mean, for me it is Liz Fest every day. But you can have your own personal mini fest of me, if you are so inclined, which I can't imagine why you wouldn't be.

Wed, March 2nd, 7:30pm
With quirky music, spoken word performance and what have you.
I will be doing a performance based on Penn and Teller's game Desert Bus.
The Vittum Theater, 1012 N Noble Street, Chicago, $8.00


Thurs, March 3 at 9:00pm
2238 N. Milwaukee, Chicago, IL
Is there a fee to get in since this is a fundrasier? I don't know. What I do know is that I hope to dazzle you with a performance inspired by the new issue of my zine, Caboose #7: Britney Spears 101, which is really about me and cancer while being obsessed with Britney.


And FYI, more info about the Encyclopedia Show and the Chicago Zine Fest:


No comments:

Post a Comment