Friday, November 5, 2010

Enhancements

Oooo! I can't wait! They're enhancing the store part of the Britney Spears website. Does that mean they're putting up new things? Did I lose my chance to buy this?:


Noooooooooooooooooo! Oh wait, I've posted that dog before. OK, well maybe I should get this then:


Do you know what that is? It's a reference to Britney's Womanizer video. There's the part where she's supposed to have a bunch of tattoos. So I guess this is kind of like you know, to make it look like you have tattoos I guess. I have some tights that are kind of like that but they don't stay up. Not like specifically Britney Spears ones, they're like you know, flash tattoo style. And then I found a shirt with the fake tattoo thing on the sleeves but it's cheesy tattoo stuff. Why am I bothering? I already have a big  tattoo on my arm. But does it say Womanizer on it? No? Well, then I better get this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment